- Is there a mass import for Account Codes?
- Can I upload various Account Codes all at once?
The following article outlines how to import Account Codes into Procurify. For detailed instructions for adding sub-Account Codes via the import, review How to Create Sub Account Codes.
1. Download the template, available at the bottom of the following article, titled Account Code Import.csv
2. Review the table below for a definition of each column and an example. Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer.
3. Within Procurify, select Settings→ Import Data
4. Select Import CSV for Chart of Accounts
5. Select Browse & Upload CSV
6. Locate the file on your computer
7. Finally, select Import.
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
- Procurify only supports 2 tiered account codes. If you have more than two tiers, consolidate the structure into a two-tiered system.
- If you have multi-tier account codes, you MUST create an entry for the parent account code first.
- It is recommended to limit Account Codes to 40 characters. You are able to have more than 40 characters, but due to the size of the field, the excess will be cut off.
- To download the import template directly from your account. Select Settings → Import Data → select Import CSV next to Account Codes → and select Download Template.
- User needs permissions to Import Data under Settings.
- Import error: Invalid Account Code