- Adding shipping addresses to a Location
- Adding ship to addresses
- Create a new Location to have Purchase Order Items delivered to
- Procurify Web
- You must have the Manage Location permission to complete these steps.
- Shipping addresses appear within the "Ship To" dropdown menu when creating a PO. It's important to keep in mind that the information displayed within the dropdown menu will be the "label" details that you have added to the shipping address.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Head into Settings > Manage Locations.
Select the Location you wish to add an additional shipping address to.
Select and Edit Location.
Scroll to the bottom and select the option.
Fill in the label and address information.
Once completed, make sure to select the button.