- Creating a Request on mobile
- Making a new Order Request within the mobile application
- How to submit an Order on Mobile
1. To make a new Request order, tap the + New Request yellow button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap New order
3. The Location, Department, and date automatically populate. Update those fields if necessary and include Order notes (optional). Once you've filled out the necessary details, tap Next
4. The following page includes a field stating This will be approved by. This field will automatically populate. Update the Approver field if necessary. Select the Browse catalog button to add items to your Request for Order. If the item does not exist in the system, select the Add an item button, and create a new item from scratch. When adding an item, ensure you fill out the required fields, or you will not be able to add the item.
5. Once you've added all the items to your cart, select the Submit request button and Yes to confirm.
You've successfully submitted a Request in Procurify!