- I made a mistake approving a Request, how can I reject it?
- Can I undo the approval of a Request?
- How to unapprove a request
Once you approve a Request, you can not change the status to denied or pending.
If the request is:
- pending further approval, the next Approver(s) can choose to deny the Request.
- completely approved and is waiting purchasing, the Purchaser(s) can reject the items.
We recommend using the communication system to inform the next approver/purchaser(s) that the request should not proceed.
- Locate the request to be retracted. This can be found in the Approve Module under Approved requests.
- Click on the message icon in the top right to open the messages for this order.
- Use the @ tag to ensure the right users are notified about the change to be made.
- If necessary, contact the original requester to re-submit the order with applicable changes.