- I made a mistake approving a Request, how can I reject it?
- Can I undo the approval of a Request?
No. Once you approve a Request, you can no longer change its status to denied or pending.
However, if the Request is still within the Approval Routing, and has not been fully approved by all of the Approval Groups, the next Approver can choose to deny the Request.
In the event a Request is approved in error, follow these steps:
- Inform your purchaser or superuser that a request was approved in error and provide the order number. (The order number can be found in approved orders.)
- Ask the purchaser/superuser to reject the items associated with the order. The requester will be notified that the order was rejected.
- Ask the original requester to re-submit another order. (Optional)