- Set the default tax when creating bills
- Determine which tax percentage will be the standard or default
- Procurify web app
- Note that when a default tax is applied, it will also affect the tax field in Request for Expense.
- Only users with the Manage Tax Types permission under Settings will be able to set default tax.
- You are only able to have one default tax type. When setting a new default tax, the previous one will no longer be the default.
- If you prefer to not have a default tax, see How to Remove Default Tax Selection.
- If you’re looking for more information on this topic, head over to the Procurify Community to learn more. If you’re experiencing a technical issue, please reach out to our Support Team for assistance.
Go to Settings > Manage Tax Types.
Select the button beside the tax type you want to set as default.
Select Set As Default.
You'll get a little confirmation message on the top right of the page.