- Save time by grouping catalog items into bundles
- Bundle the items together that are often requested and purchased together
- Ensure accuracy of multi-item bundles
- Avoid requests containing items from unwanted vendors
Navigate to Procure → Product Catalog from the left-hand navigation bar.
Click the Bundles header to see the list of current bundles.
Select the yellow button.
Enter a Bundle Name and Bundle Description.
From the left-hand side, search for the items that will be included within the bundle, and check the boxes beside the items you'd like to add to the bundle.
On the right, choose the quantity to be ordered for each Catalog Item.
Select the blue Save Catalog Item button.
Once complete, from an Order Request you can select the Bundles tab to see your list of Bundled Items:
- You will need Manage Product Catalog permission under Procure in order to create bundles.
- Please note, if a catalog item is added to a bundle that has required Custom Fields, those fields will need to be populated as the bundle is added to an RFO, or an error message will appear on the screen.