- There appears to be no limit to the number of shipping addresses that can be added to a location (Slack)
- Change the address for a Location
- Modify or Edit the address, or email for a Location
- Update the Bill To Section of a Purchase order or Bill
- Can I have More Than One Shipping Address Per Location?
In this article, we refer to "Location" and "Department". Due to customization of organizational categories, you may see different text instead of the default "Location" and "Department". Learn more about organizational categories
The following steps can only be performed by Superusers or users with customized access to settings.
Select Settings from the left-hand navigation bar
Select Manage Location.
Find and select the Location you intend to update
Select the button on the far right-hand side of the page.
Choose Edit Location.
Update/add details as applicable, including the Company and Shipping Addresses.
Once done, select Save Changes
Best Practice: Complete the Label fields with unique names for each address as these addresses are selectable options for Billing and Shipping Addresses when creating Purchase Orders.
- It is possible to add multiple addresses to a single business location.
- How to mass update locations via the import feature