- Manage how the date format is shown in Procurify
- Change how dates are displayed within Procurify
- Do we have different date format localization options for international clients?
Go to Settings → Manage Date Format.
Select your locale preference.
Don't forget to Save Changes when done.
- Only users with Manage Date Format permission under Settings will be able to do the steps below.
- If you can't find this option under Settings, please contact our support team to have it enabled.
- Note that changing the format only affects the dates in the Procurify app. Dates on exports will always depend on what is set within your MS Excel app.