- Creating a new Department
- How do I create a new Department
- Can I create a department?
- Adding a new department
- How to add a new department
The following article outlines how to add a new Department in Procurify. Only Superusers & those with Manage Locations permissions are able to add new Departments. Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
Select Manage Locations.
Select the Location you want to add Departments to
Go to the Departments tab
Select + Add Department on the right side of the page
Enter the name of the new Department
Select Save Department
Success! You've created a new Department.
- When a new Department is added, assign users to the Location and Department.
- Once you've assigned users, you can set up Approval Routing and Account Codes.