- How do I create a Bill in Procurify
- Creating a Bill in Procurify
- Creating an Invoice
- How to make invoice
The following article includes a video and step-by-step instructions outlining how to create a Bill in Procurify. Functionality may differ for those with our new Accounts Payable module.
- Click on the + Request on the top navigation bar and click Bill or navigate to Accounts Payable → Create bill.
- Click Upload to attach an invoice or drag and drop the file into the upload area. (Must be PDF, JPG, or PNG files)
- To add items to the bill, select the Vendor using the drop-down then
- Select the Purchase Order (PO) using the drop-down. The invoice date, due date, and line items will automatically populate when you select the PO.
- To creat a bill without a Purchase order and/or to add bill items not associated with a PO in Procurify, click + New Item.
- Fill out the Bill details as applicable. The Invoice number is a required field. To edit or remove an item, use the [...] button.
- If you have applicable Cost Bill Custom Fields, select the Add Cost drop-down field at the bottom of the Bill.
- Select the applicable approver for this bill and click Submit. Note: Bills will not require an approver if your domain has enabled auto-approve for bills.
You've created a Bill in Procurify!
Note: At any time during the Bill creation process, you can click Save Draft to save the Bill, or click Cancel to return to the Manage Bills page.
- Spend implicated by Bills created without an associate PO will also be captured in budgets.
- Taxes applied to individual line items will be applied to the same account code as the line item. You can reallocate the tax amount to a different account code as necessary.
- How to create a bill for a partially received order (Beta)
- Bills associated with a Purchase Order can be backdated and will impact the corresponding budgets.
- Budget visibility is not available for bills and payments, learn more.