- How do I create a Bill in Procurify
- Creating a Bill in Procurify
- Creating an Invoice
The following article includes a video and step-by-step instructions outlining how to create a Bill in Procurify.
1. Go to ACCOUNTS PAYABLE → CREATE BILLS. Alternatively, you can also click on the + New Request on the top navigation bar to access $ Bill.
2. Upload the invoice by selecting the UPLOAD button (located at the bottom left-hand side of the screen) and selecting the invoice from your computer files or you can drag and drop the file directly into the pop-up.
3. Choose the Vendor from the drop-down field then select the Purchase Order drop-down field. The invoice date and due date should automatically populate when you select the Purchase Order.
4. Fill out the Bill details such as invoice number, notes, and Vendor payment method (If you know the payment method). The invoice number is a required field. At any time during the Bill creation process, you can select SAVE DRAFT to save the Bill, or select CANCEL to return to the MANAGE BILLS page.
5. Ensure everything is accurate. Make edits and add a tax to the BILL ITEMS if necessary by selecting the Select tax drop-down field and [...] button.
6. Feel free to add any new items, or add other unbilled items using the + ADD ORDER ITEM button or the +NEW ITEM button.
7. To remove items from the Bill, select the [...] button to the right-hand side of the item you wish to remove and select Remove item. This will remove the item from the Bill itself and not the P.O.
8. If you have approval routing set up, select your next approver as well.
9. If you have applicable Cost Bill Custom Fields, select the Add Cost drop-down field at the bottom of the Bill.
10. When ready select SUBMIT.
You've created a Bill in Procurify!
- How to create Bill Custom Fields
- The invoice attachment viewer only supports PDFs and images. Other file formats can be uploaded but not viewed
- Budget visibility is not available for bills and payments, learn more.
- Purchase Orders must be in closed status before they can be added to a Bill
- Bills may have an auto-approved setup, and some may require approval upon submission