- Upload or change the logo for POs.
The following article outlines how to add a logo to a Purchase Order. The file size maximum limit is 25 MB and Procurify supports JPEG and PNGs. The aspect ratio should ideally be 1:1. Logos should not exceed 1080 x1024.
Go to SETTINGS → Manage Locations.
Select the location.
Select the [...] on the far right side of the page
Choose Edit Location.
Hover your mouse on the camera icon on top of the page and select Add Photo
Locate and select the image you want to upload
Once the new photo is uploaded, scroll down, and select Save Changes
Success! You've added a logo to a Purchase Order. Your Purchase Order in PDF form will look the example image below.
- PDFs are not ideal file types for logos.
- The logo shown in Purchase Orders depends on what location is selected under the Bill To field.
- Users with Manage Locations permission under Settings will be able to perform the following steps.
- For customers who need to help uploading logos to more than 50 locations, please reach out to your Procurify representative for assistance.
- Logos should not exceed 1080 x1024