- The following article outlines how to assign Reports Access to users with Reporting role.
The following article outlines how to assign Reports Access to users without a Reporting role. Superusers are automatically able to access Reports. Due to customization, your interface text may differ. In this article, we are using the default labels Location and Department. Learn more here.
Complete the following steps to assign a user Reports Access to a specific Location and one or multiple Departments.
- As a Superuser, first, ensure that the user who needs to access Reports has been granted permission. On the left-hand navigation bar, select SETTINGS → Manage Users.
- Select the user from the list and select the Roles & Permissions tab.
- Select EDIT PERMISSIONS.
- Select the checkbox beside the Reports module and select Apply.
Go to SETTINGS → Reports Access under the Manage access section.
On the top-right, select the specific Location from the drop-down menu.
On the left-hand side, select the specific department you'd like to assign REPORTS ACCESS to. If you need to assign permissions to all departments, click the Select all departments button just below the search bar.
Type the name of the user you need to assign permission to and select it. All changes save automatically.
Complete the following steps to Assign/Remove Users Access to ALL Locations & Departments for Reporting access, please follow the steps below:
On the left-hand navigation bar select SETTINGS.
Select Reports Access under the Manage access section.
On the right-hand side of the page, you will see Location, select the drop-down arrow.
Scroll to the bottom of the list, and you will see ALL, Select this option.
On the left-hand side, you will see a drop-down option that says ADD or REMOVE, select ADD
In the search bar, input the user name to grant access to ALL Locations & Departments for reporting.
- Press Submit once you have the user's name put in.
With all the steps completed, you have now added the user to ALL locations & departments.
- Only users with Reports Permissions under Manage Users will be able to perform the above steps.
- The following update can only be made manually. Importing Reports Access is not possible.
- FAQ: Reports