- Assign Reports Access to users with Reporting role.
- Run reports by specific location and/or department.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Reports access under Manage will be able to perform the steps below. ]
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Settings > Reports access (under "Manage Access").
Select the location from drop-down menu on top right.
Select the department on the left. If you need to assign permissions on all departments, select the Select all departments button just below the search bar.
Type the name of the user you need to assign permission to and select it.
All changes are saved automatically. :)
To Assign/Removed Users Access to ALL Locations & Departments for Reporting access, please follow the steps below
Assigning or Removing Reports Access to ALL Locations and Departments:
Head into Settings
- Select Reports Access under the Manage access section.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will see Location, select the drop-down arrow.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and you will see ALL, Select this option.
- On the left-hand side, you will see a dropdown option that says ADD or REMOVE, select ADD
- In the search bar, input the user name to grant access to ALL location & departments for reporting.
- Press Submit once you have the users name put in.
With all the steps completed, you have now added the user to ALL locations & departments.