- Assign Reports Access to users with Reporting role.
- Run reports by specific location and/or department.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Reports access under Manage will be able to perform the steps below.
- The steps below can only be done if the user already has Reports role assigned. If you need instructions on how to do it, please follow the steps from this article. [insert link here]
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Settings > Reports access (under "Manage Access").
Select the location from drop-down menu on top right.
Select the department on the left. If you need to assign permissions on all departments, select the Select all departments button just below the search bar.
Type the name of the user you need to assign permission to and select it.
All changes are saved automatically. :)