- SEO: Assign account code(s) to different department(s).
- Give Departments access to GL Codes.
- New Account Code added but is not coming up when making a request.
- How to Assign an Account Code to a Department
- Unable to See Account Code When Making a Request
In this article, we refer to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories. Learn more here.
The following steps can only be completed by an Accounts Payable user or a user with custom permission to Manage Chart of Accounts.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Chart of Accounts
- Find the account code you wish to assign and click the [...] button on the far right.
- Click Edit Account Code
- Select the Apply Departments dropdown
- Use the checkboxes to select departments that need access to this code.
- Select Apply Departments once you're done.