In order to use Procurify, each user must have a role enabled, along with assigned permissions and locations. Roles provide access to different sections in Procurify, and can be chosen from a pre-set list, or custom made to fit your users' needs.
There are multiple places where roles can be applied to users. The end result of user roles being applied will be identical regardless of which method is used.
Method 1: Manage Users Page
1. Navigate to Settings → Manage Users. Select the user you wish to edit the role and permissions for, and click on the Roles and Permissions tab.
2. If the user has no role, click on Apply a Role. If the user currently has a role, click on Switch Role.
3. In the window that pops up, select the user's new role. Click Apply Role to save your changes.
- To give a custom role, click on Customize & Apply to make changes to the role before saving. Custom roles are user specific, but can be saved as a default, sharable role by clicking on Create as Role after assigning it, or by first adding it from the Manage User Roles & Permissions page.
4. After the role is applied, you must assign locations before the user can fully access Procurify.
Method 2: Manage Roles & Permissions Page
1. Navigate to Settings → Manage Roles & Permissions. In the Assigned Users column, click on the button indicating how many users are currently assigned this role.
2. Select the users you want to apply this role to, and click Assign Selected Users.
- To assign all Procurify users to this role, click the Assign All Users button. Users who already have a role assigned will have their current role overridden with your new selection.
3. After the role is applied, you must assign locations before the user can fully access Procurify.
Method 3: Import Data