- Change Vendor name from a PO that's already been created.
- Adjust the Vendor within an existing PO.
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Purchasing and/or Procurement Access will be able to perform these steps.
- If the Purchase Order is Closed, you will need to Re-open it, by clicking the blue Re-open button, near Close & Revise.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Procure > Purchase Orders.
Find the PO you wanted to change and select it.
Scroll down and select the red Cancel P.O. button. This action will put the items back in Procurement.
Go back to Procure > Procurement.
Find the item(s) from the PO you just canceled and check the boxes beside them.
Select the drop down above the item(s) within your Purchasing List.
Select the correct vendor name.
Select the blue Create Purchase Order button.