- Assign Receive access for other Locations
- Assign and remove Procure access for different Locations
- Limit or assign Request access by Location
- Apply or revoke Approve access for users by Location
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Manage Users access will be able to make the changes below.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Select Settings from the left hand navigation bar.
Select Manage Users.
Find the user you want to modify access to and select them.
Select the Roles & Permissions tab.
Select the button below the "Assigned Locations" column that is beside the permission you would like to adjust.
Check or uncheck the appropriate boxes beside each Location.
Select the blue Assign Selected Locations button.