Keywords: Track Contract spend, Contract Spending
Contracts and POs can be linked using the Contracts feature or during Purchase order creation/revision.
Using the Contracts Feature
- Navigate to Procure → Contracts
- Select the applicable contract
- Scroll down to the Purchase Orders and Bills section and click + Link PO
- Use the pop-up to select the applicable POs
- The list will only display POs with the same Vendor and currency as the Contracts.
- Click Update Linked POs
The Contract will be updated to display the current spend against the contract value total
When creating/editing a PO
A contract can also be linked when creating or revising a PO. Use the Linked Contract drop-down menu on the right to select the Contract. The drop-down list will only display contracts with the same Vendor and currency as the PO.
Note: The Purchase Order and contract currency must match, otherwise a Purchase order will not be linked to a contract
The Linked Contract will be displayed in the upper right of the PO