How to add Procurify CheckOut to Microsoft Edge
- Open up the Edge Browser and locate the Settings and more option (you can also press Alt+F)
- Click Extensions
- You will be taken to the following website “edge://extensions/” in which you will be able to click the Chrome Web Store hyperlink
- Once clicked you will be taken to the Google Chrome WebStore. Search for and select the Procurify CheckOut Extension
- Click Add to Chrome and Add Extension when the new window appears
- The Procurify CheckOut Extension is now part of Microsoft Edge and you can use this as you would on Google Chrome
- If prompted, click Allow extensions from other stores. If you do not see this banner and you cannot install Chrome Extensions into Microsoft Edge, please reach out to your IT Administrator.
- How do I use Procurify CheckOut?