How to add Procurify CheckOut to Microsoft Edge
- Open up the Edge Browser and locate the Settings and more option (you can also press Alt+F)
- With the menu open, scroll through and click Extensions
- You will be taken to the following website “edge://extensions/” in which you will be able to click the Chrome Web Store hyperlink
- Once clicked you will be taken to the Google Chrome Webstore. In the search bar type Procurify and perform the search to locate the Procurify CheckOut Extension
- Click on the Extension and then click Add to Chrome and Add Extension when the new window appears
- The Procurify CheckOut Extension is now part of Microsoft Edge and you can use this as you would on Google Chrome
- IMPORTANT: You may get a blue banner at the top of the page noting “You can now add extensions from the Chrome Web Store to Microsoft Edge Allow extensions from other stores”. The Allow extensions from other stores button must be clicked/this feature enabled for the Chrome Extensions to work in Microsoft Edge. If you do not see this banner and you cannot install Chrome Extensions into Microsoft Edge, please reach out to your IT Administrator.