- assigning locations to a user
- How to assign location
- Navigate to Settings from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select Manage Users under the Setup & Manage settings.
- Locate the user and click their name.
- Select the Roles & Permissions tab at the top of the screen.
- Assign Locations to the user by clicking the buttons Locations under the Assigned Locations column
- Click the checkboxes for all locations the user should have access to (Procurement Roles may need a department assigned, depending on your domains set-up)
- Click Assign Locations to save the information to the user