- Connecting Sage and Procurify
- Does Sage integrate with Procurify?
Procurify has a direct integration with Sage Intacct. For most other Sage products, it is possible to export data as a CSV file from Procurify to import into Sage. The CSV files may require manipulation, and we suggest that you engage with a consultant to assist with the process.
Important: Procurify may not be able to export all fields required for importing into Sage.
Via CSV files, you can export data from Procurify to the following Sage programs:
- Sage X3
- Sage 500
- Sage 100
- It is possible to set up a flat-file integration with middleware and assistance from an external consultant Sage specialist to import Procurify data to Sage 50 (US, Canada and UK versions) and all versions of Sage 300 ERP. Click here to learn more.
- Procurify doesn't connect with any version of Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate.
- An API connection to these applications may also be available, contact us to learn more.
- Overview of excel macros