Procurify has been successfully implemented alongside the following Accounting/ERP software:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- Sage Intacct
- Sage X3
- Sage 500
- Sage 100
- Sage 50 (US, Canada and UK versions)
- Sage 300 ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- All other Microsoft Dynamics Products
What if I don't see my accounting program listed?
If you don't see your accounting program listed, don't worry! You can use our flat-file CSV exports or API to find a solution. Test it out for yourself!
What is a flat file?
- A flat file is a CSV file that stores data.
- Flat files can transfer data from Procurify to another program.
- Flat-file exports from Procurify may need modification including the creation of macros before import into an alternate accounting program.
- Not all systems are compatible with flat files.
How to create a configurable flat file in Procurify
There may be limitations and restrictions when importing flat files to another system. Please read the instructions carefully and consult with your solutions consultant. Create practice Bills or POs for export and transfer practice data before transferring real data.
Review the following article: Create a configurable Bill Template in Procurify for export
Try it out! Sample Procurify's exports & upload them into your accounting system
Feel free to review and test the following flat-file Bill and PO exports from a Procurify demo account. Export files are configurable. It is possible to remove fields that are not relevant to the export and update column names.