- the reconciler overview
- how to complete my month-end with spending card
The following article outlines how to reconcile transactions with spending card. This feature is only available to select customers (that have a US bank account).
- Select the PAY tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select RECONCILE TRANSACTIONS.
- A list of all completed Transactions will appear.
- Locate the transaction you'd like to reconcile. There is a FILTER option at the top of the screen that allows you to filter by Date, Status and Cardholder.
- Review the transaction to ensure the data is available and accurate such as the correct Account Code was selected and a receipt was attached. You can click the transaction to view an expanded version of it.
- Once reviewed, select the exclamation symbol to signify the transaction has been reconciled, or select the Reviewed button.
- Finally, select the checkbox next to the reconciled items, and select EXPORT CSV to export the data for your accounting system. This step is optional.
Success! The purchase has been reconciled.
- This feature is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
- The spending card program's issuer is Celtic Bank, a Utah-chartered Industrial Bank (Member FDIC). The card type is a Visa Commercial Credit card.
- It is normal for a transaction to take a few days to go from Pending to Captured. During this time it will not appear in the Reconcile Transactions section
- Reversed authorizations (refund before the transaction is captured) will not be displayed within Procurify.
- Refunds (refund after transaction is captured) will appear in Procurify. You should see the initial charge and the refund separately.