- PunchOuts Backorder Status
Procurement teams can now see when a PunchOut supplier has put one or more of their items on “backordered.”
What are the benefits?
Real-time tracking: Procurement teams can track PunchOut suppliers' backordered items in real time, enabling them to stay updated on the status of their purchased items. This empowers teams to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions promptly.
Proactive purchasing: The clear "Backordered" status indicators provide procurement teams with immediate visibility when their purchased items are on backorder. This allows them to proactively manage the situation by exploring alternative options, communicating with suppliers, or adjusting their procurement plans accordingly.
How does this Feature work?
- Procurement teams can now see when a PunchOut supplier has put one or more of their items on “backordered.”
- When an item is put on backorder, a red “Backordered” status will appear beside the ordered item with a note.
- The Purchase Order will remain in the “Purchased” tab in the Purchase Orders module, as the items have been purchased but are on backorder.
PunchOuts that Support BackOrdered Status
- Home Depot
- Marijuana Packaging
- Global Industrial
- A supplier that does not support Suppliers that do not support Backorder Status is ULINE
- Suppliers that do not support Order Confirmations cannot report the status to Procurify automatically and may send a notice to customers directly via email regarding their order confirmations.