- Domain Duplication sandbox, clone domain
- google doc
- We strongly discourage changing URL name. For customers with linked domains (in the upper right hand corner), we can more update the naming convention which appears in the domain toggling feature, and would prefer this route over creating new domains due to the complexities disclosed in the google doc above.
SEO: how do I change the link for accessing Procurify
Your Procurify domain URL web address is yours exclusively. This URL cannot be modified.
For customers undergoing a company name change, please connect with your Procurify Account Executive to understand the cost implications around:
- having your existing Procurify domain(s) move to read-only access
- purchasing and implementing an entirely new domain
There are important considerations for transitioning to a new domain you and your team must take into account:
- By creating a new domain, you will enter into an agreement that the old domain(s) will move to read-only access for a period of time as contractually agreed upon with your Account Executive.
- Your team understands that there is no ability to move transactional data between current domain(s) and new domain(s)
- You agree to assign an internal resource and stakeholder team to actively participate in a new implementation for your new domain(s).
- You agree to provide new data sets (where applicable), test the new domain, and set up PunchOut + CheckOut vendors, integrations, single sign-on, Slack, Spending Card, and Bill Pay as applicable.
There are objects that can and cannot be copied from an old domain to a new domain. The left side of the following image provides the list of items that can be copied from an old domain to a new domain. The right side provides the list of items that must be manually handled by the customer.
- If you would the ability to update your domain name, our Product Team would love to hear from you! Submitting feedback to the Product Team