Amazon Spain is the Spanish version of the global e-commerce company, Amazon. It offers a variety of products and services, including books, electronics, fashion, beauty, toys, home and kitchen, sports, and outdoor equipment, as well as digital content such as e-books, music, and streaming video.
What are the Benefits?
Browse items from Amazon
Shop through the Amazon Business portal, and your cart syncs to Procurify, where the items you select will be ready for request order. No more copying and pasting links into your request.
Instant purchase after approval
Once the request is approved, items are purchased straight away through Amazon. Requesters no longer need to wait for the Purchasers to place the order.
Automatic P.O. creation
Along with instant purchasing, automatic Purchase Order creation occurs once the Order is approved. This removes the manual process while increasing accuracy.
How to set up Amazon PunchOut with Procurify?
There are a few steps you must complete before using Amazon PunchOut:
Once you've completed these steps, you'll be able to use Amazon PunchOut to create orders within Procurify. Learn how to use Amazon PunchOut with the following articles:
Using Amazon Spain PunchOut: Requesting items
Note - only one PunchOut Supplier can be added to a Request For Order at a time.
- Using the Request for Order form, a requester will select the Supplier Portal button.
- With the Amazon Spain PunchOut set up, and appropriate access is given to the requester, the Amazon Spain PunchOut option will appear under the PunchOut Suppliers table.
- Select a shipping address.
- Click the Proceed button in the Amazon Spain row.
- Add items to the Amazon Spain online cart as normal. When finished, navigate to the cart and click the Submit for approval button.
- Order item details will be automatically brought back to Procurify.
- Choose an account code for each order item, or apply in bulk.
- Submit the request for approval.
- Using the credentials provided by Amazon Spain, the PunchOut will be set up in the Procurify domain, and the testing will begin.
- Once the testing and orders are placed successfully, the PunchOut will go live using the Production Order posting URL.