- You have entered an Invalid Field Value ## for the following field: subsidiary showing up in the error log for a NetSuite integration
The NetSuite subsidiary that is expected to receive the Purchase Order has been de-activated in NetSuite.
In NetSuite, open Setup > Company > Subsidiaries
- Find the applicable Subsidiary - the error lists the NetSuite Internal ID for the Subsidiary. It is possible that your current view does not show the Internal ID, you can edit by clicking the Edit View button to add the Internal ID field to the list.
- View the applicable Subsidiary and check if SUBSIDIARY IS INACTIVE is checked.
- Validate with your NetSuite administrator for the reason why it may not be active and if it can be re-activated.
If the Subsidiary used in your Procurify configuration is no longer active by intent and needs to be re-assigned, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Subsidiary can come from multiple sources depending on your configuration. It is frequently defined at Step 5 from this article.
- If multiple Subsidiaries are selected in this configuration, it is primarily defined by the Vendor's primary subsidiary.
- Your mapping configuration may have Subsidiary mapped to a specific Procurify field. If that is the case, ensure name values match in both Procurify and NetSuite. If the Subsidiary is to be inactivated, ensure it's removed from the choices in Procurify.