- Syncing NetSuite Inventory items to Procurify's Catalog
The Netsuite to Procurify Inventory Catalog Sync allows NetSuite users to easily sync their NetSuite inventory items into Procurify’s product catalog. Before syncing, please ensure you've read: What to consider when mapping NetSuite inventory items to Procurify as catalog items.
1. In NetSuite, navigate to Procurify → Configuration → Configurations.
2. From there, click on the Settings link for your connection.
3. Under the Outbound Data Flows tab, you will find the Catalog Item sync feature. Click the Schedule/Execute link.
4. On this page, you may set up a scheduled sync if you have a mapping with your catalog items' custom fields in place. Pay attention to the highlighted items. If you haven't mapped anything, and are simply syncing at a point in time all changes or addition of a rather static list of inventory items, then you can skip to the next step. 5a.
Select the Deployed checkbox, and at the bottom, you'll see the schedule settings. Schedule the sync to run, we may recommend once a day.
5a. Clicking on the edit button brings us to be able to run a point-in-time sync or immediate sync. To do so, hover your cursor over the arrow pointing to the blue down button and select Save and Execute.
5b. This will launch a new window with a refresh button enabling you to see the status of the sync change as it goes from one step to the next. Once the sync has run, you can see within Procurify the results of the sync. WARNING: The result may be the addition of new catalog items, modification, or even deletion.
6. For every inventory Item we wish to sync over, we need to check a syncing checkbox found in the Item itself. Navigate to the Items list using the NetSuite menu List → Accounting → Items.
7. Here, in the image below, we have selected Standard Inventory Part Form, which is the default in NetSuite. If you don't see the list of items, update the view field at the top of the screen. Select the item from the list by selecting Edit next to the item. Select the Sync to Procurify checkbox and hit Save, you will see a green confirmation banner at the top to signify that the item is now in Procurify. Repeat these steps for each item.
The sync has been enabled. This sync occurs instantly. You will see the result in Procurify.
- Before syncing, please ensure you've read: What to consider when mapping NetSuite inventory items to Procurify as catalog items.
- For the sync to work, the account must have NetSuite bundle version 2.12.1 enabled. If this is not the case, you must contact a Procurify representative before the sync can be enabled.
- Custom Fields mapping is in testing; speak to your Procurify representative if you’re interested
- Though we can sync fromNetSuiteInventory Items into Procurify's Catalog Items list if you add Catalog Items to a Bill and sync that Bill back into NetSuite, the catalog item (and every other type of item in the bill) will be under the 'expense' tab as we do not support a full circle inventory solution where the Catalog Items would find their way into the Item's tab.