- How to request items with Amazon
- Requesting a Request for Order with PunchOut
- How to request an order request with Amazon
- How to create an order with Amazon
Requesting an order with Amazon PunchOut is as simple as Submitting an Order Request.
- Click the + New Request button at the top and select Order.
- Fill in the order details as applicable.
- Click the Supplier Portal button.
- Use the PunchOut Items will ship drop-down to select the shipping location.
- Select the PROCEED button to access the Amazon Business PunchOut portal.
- If you've set up Amazon Business Groups, select the group from the pop-up window before moving on to Amazon.
- Important: Do not close the Procurify window.
- Browse Amazon and add items to your cart.
- Navigate to your shopping cart and select the Submit These Items for Approval button. You'll be automatically returned to Procurify.
- Select the account codes and quantity for your items. Fill in any additional fields as they appear.
- Click Add to Request when you've finished your changes.
- Click Submit.
When your Amazon PunchOut items are approved, they will be purchased from Amazon, and a Purchase Order will be created.
For Approvers, click here to learn how to Approve an Order Submitted With Amazon PunchOut.
- The shipping address must be selected in Procurify, not Amazon.
- PunchOut cannot be used to purchase digital downloads, digital softwares, digital gift cards, Subscribe and Save orders, bulk orders, or items restricted by your organization.
- For more info on the Amazon Integration, click here.