- How to request an order with Amazon
- Requesting a Request for Order with PunchOut
- How to request an order request with Amazon
Requesting an order with Amazon PunchOut is much like the Order Request process. The following article outlines how to use the new Amazon PunchOut integration. For more info on the Amazon Integration, click here.
1. In Procurify, select the +New Request button located at the top of the screen and select Order.
2. Select your Location, Department, Required Date, and Next Approver as you normally would.
3. Click the Supplier Portal button.
4. Select the field PunchOut Items will ship to, and select the correct location from the drop-down.
5. Select the PROCEED button. You'll be forwarded to the Amazon Business portal.
- If you've set up Amazon Business Groups, select the group from the pop-up window before moving on to Amazon.
- Don’t close the Procurify window. While a customer shops on Amazon, there is a pop-up window on the Procurify side that must remain open until they submit the items for approval. Please see the image below.
6. Browse Amazon as you normally would. Add your desired items to your cart. When you're ready to submit your request, navigate to your shopping cart and select the Submit These Items for Approval button. You'll be automatically returned to Procurify.
7. Your items will now be shown in a PunchOut list. Select the correct account codes and quantity for your items. If you have custom order fields, they will be available at this stage. Click Add to Request when you've finished your changes.
9. Make any final changes to your Request and click Submit when complete.
As soon as your Amazon PunchOut items are approved, they will be purchased from Amazon, and a Purchase Order will be created. For Approvers, click here to learn how to Approve an Order Submitted With Amazon PunchOut.
- The shipping address must be selected in Procurify not Amazon.