Amazon PunchOut brings the ease of shopping on Amazon to Procurify. Use this article to find out what PunchOut can do for you, how to set it up, and how to use it.
- What is the Amazon PunchOut integration?
- What are the benefits?
- Amazon PunchOut Workflow
- How to set up Amazon PunchOut with Procurify?
- Related Articles
What is the Amazon PunchOut Integration?
Amazon PunchOut allows Procurify users to browse Amazon using their Amazon Business account to add items to a Request for Order. Once these orders are Approved, the items will be purchased and shipped by Amazon, with no added steps.
What are the Benefits?
- Sync items right into your order request, reducing energy and errors in copying/pasting item details
- Purchase orders are automatically created, eliminating time and effort for purchase order creation
- Items are automatically purchased immediately after approval, reducing procurement time.
How to set up Amazon PunchOut with Procurify?