- This PunchOut is still pending contract. Please see notion
- Setting up VWR PunchOut
The following article outlines how to set up VWR PunchOut in Procurify.
What are the Benefits?
- VWR can bring a new level of automation and efficiency to your purchasing activities to help control costs and increase productivity.
- Procure-to-pay automation
- Real-time price & stock availability
Setting up an account with VWR PunchOut:
This PunchOut vendor requires ShipTO IDs. Please click here to learn How to retrieve Shipping Address Identifiers(ShipTO IDs)
- Send an email request to your VWR account Sales Rep or Account Executive to set up the PunchOut.
VWR will open an Internal Project for tracking and will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- From/Credential Domain/ ID
- To/Credential Domain/ ID
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Purchase Orders URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
Integrating VWR with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar and PunchOut Suppliers. Only users with Admin access can select Settings and PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the SET UP or VIEW button under VWR PunchOut.
- Select +Add New Group.
- Enter the Punchout Groups name (which will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Location or the customized category labeling within Procurify).
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the following fields using the information using the credentials provided by VWR. Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can Select All, or to add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save.
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option, one will need to be created; see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration.
- How to retrieve Shipping Address Identifiers(ShipTO IDs)
- Using the credentials provided by VWR, the PunchOut will be set up in the Procurify domain, and the testing will begin.
- Once the testing and orders are placed successfully, the PunchOut will go live using the Production Order posting URL.