- Setting up Grainger
The following article outlines how to set up Grainger PunchOut and group access in Procurify. You must be a superuser or user with permission to Settings → Tools to perform the following steps
What are the Benefits?
- Automated Procurement
Automating your procurement process can help reduce errors, lower your costs, and provide control and visibility to the products you are buying.
- Up-to-date pricing
by utilizing the Grainger Punchout catalog, you can have access to the most up-to-date product and pricing information from Grainger.
Setting up an account with Grainger PunchOut:
This PunchOut vendor requires ShipTO IDs. Please click here to view How to retrieve Shipping Address Identifiers(ShipTO IDs)
- Send an email request to your Grainger Account Representative to set up the PunchOut. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks to set up the online catalog with Grainger
- Grainger will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- From/Sender ID/UserID (NetworkID)
- From ID Domain
- Shared Secret/Password
- Test and Production Order posting URL
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
Integrating Grainger with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar. Only users with Admin access can select Settings and select PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the Set Up or View button under Grainger PunchOut.
- Select +Add new group.
- Enter the PunchOut Groups name (Will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Locations within Procurify).
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Fill in the following fields using the information using the credentials provided by Grainger. Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can Select All or to add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method to be used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option, one must be created. See How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration