- Setting up HomeDepot with Procurify
The following article outlines how to set up HomeDepot PunchOut and group access in Procurify:
What are the Benefits?
Home Depot PunchOut
- Maximizes your buying power
- It helps you stay on track and on budget
Streamlines your purchasing process
Flexible, reliable delivery
Choose to Pick up from one of their 2,200+ store locations. Prefer a job-site delivery? They have a range of delivery options to suit your needs.
Setting up an Account with HomeDepot PunchOut:
- Send an email request to your HomeDepot account sales rep and CC “Joshua_D_Getty@homedepot.com” and “MICHAEL_KAMOR@homedepot.com." To set up HomeDepot PunchOut, you need to spend $50,000 per year in orders.
HomeDepot will provide the following PunchOut credentials:
- Orders URL
- Buyer Network ID
- Supplier Network ID
- Shared Secret
- Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL
- Using the credentials provided by HomeDepot, the PunchOut will be set up in your Procurify domain, and the testing will begin.
- Once the testing is successful, and orders are placed successfully, the PunchOut will go live using the Production Order posting URL
Integrating HomeDepot with Procurify:
- In Procurify, select Settings on the left-hand navigation bar and select PunchOut Suppliers.
- Select the Set Up or View button under HomeDepot PunchOut.
- Select + Add New Group.
- Enter the Punchout Groups name (which will be displayed when the requester selects Supplier Portal. The recommendation is to name the Group by Location within Procurify).
Ensure to create a unique group name, group names cannot be duplicated.
- Select the appropriate PunchOut domain from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the fields using the information using the credentials provided by HomeDepot. Important: Do not use the cXML PunchOut URL in the Purchase Order Request URL field.
- If you wish to invite all users to use the PunchOut, click on Edit under Group Access, you can Select All or to add an individual user, type in the user's name in the search field and click the checkbox beside the user's name to add them) Select Save
- Choose the Bill to address and the payment method used for the Punchout orders.
- If you do not see a Payment Method option, one will need to be created; see How to Add Bank and Credit Card Accounts to create a new payment method within your Procurify Domain.
- Select Complete integration
Using HomeDepot PunchOut: Requesting items
Note - only one PunchOut Supplier can be added to a Request For Order at a time.
Using the Request for Order form, a requester will select the Supplier Portal button.
- With the HomeDepot PunchOut set up and appropriate access is given to the requester, the HomeDepot PunchOut option will appear under the PunchOut Suppliers table.
- Select a shipping address.
- Click the Proceed button in the HomeDepot row.
Add items to the HomeDepot online cart as normal. When finished, navigate to the cart and click the Submit for approval button.
- Order item details will be automatically brought back to Procurify.
- Choose an account code for each order item, or apply in bulk.
- Submit the request for approval.
- Home Depot PunchOut is currently only available in the U.S.
- PunchOuts can only be set up by Superusers/domain administrators.