- What are the differences between the different Approval Routings?
There are three types of Approval Routings:
- Requests (Order, Travel, Expense, Funds)
- Request Orders Approval Routing is a required component of the Procurify setup.
- Approval Routings for Bills and/or Payments are optional and can be disabled. For more information, please contact a Procurify representative.
For customers that disable bill or payment approval routing, bills and payments do not require approval. For customers with enabled bill and payment and approval routings, Bill and/or Payment will require approvals and approval routings.
Note: Bill and Payment approvals DO NOT default to the same approval routing as Order approvals, these require a separate approval group.
- There is no .csv import functionality to set up bill or payment approval routings.
- Approval Delegation is not available for payment approvals.