- unreceiving a PO
The following article outlines how to unreceive items in a Purchase Order. You must have permissions to Procure and the Receive function in order to complete the following steps.
1. Select the button beside the item you'd like to unreceive. From the drop-down menu select Receive Logs.
2. Receive Logs will provide you with more details about what has passed or failed to receive. Select the button to edit the Log Item or remove the log entirely.
3. To completely unreceive the item, select Remove Item.
- If you do not see options for removing log items, the PO is closed and will need to be reopened. Please contact a purchaser to re-open the PO.
- Click here for instructions on how to receive items on a Purchase Order
- When I receive and unreceive items, what happens to Accounts Payable?