- Adding money to my Spending Card Domain account
The following article outlines how to add funds to your company Spending Card account. Once funds are added to the account, you can begin distributing funds to approved Spending Card requests. The first few top-ups can take up to 5 business days to land in your issuing balance. Subsequent top-ups typically take 1–2 business days. Once funds have been distributed, you can re-top up the account as needed. This feature is currently in beta and is only available to customers that have a US bank account.
- Select the SPENDING CARD tab on the left-hand navigation bar
- Select CARD MANGEMENT
- At the top of the page, you will see the Account Balance, Funded to Cards and Available Fund. Select +Balance available on the top right-hand side of the page
- Select the Bank Account field and select the account that you'll be withdrawing the funds from
- Enter the dollar amount in the Amount field
- Select ADD
You've added funds to the account. The first few top-ups can take up to 5 business days to land in your issuing balance. Subsequent top-ups typically take 1–2 business days.
- If you would like to send money BACK to the bank account, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps (verification etc)