- What happens to the Procurify and NetSuite sync when editing or deleting a PO in Procurify
Whenever a new item is received, edited, or deleted against a Purchase Order in Procurify, the Item Receipts will sync over to NetSuite at the specified interval.
Updates to existing POs that will be synced to NetSuite:
- Add/remove line items
- Cancel PO
- Item changes: Item description, quantity (fails if received), unit price (fails if received), unit type, SKU, custom fields.
- PO changes: External PO, address fields, payment terms, promise date, PO notes, disclaimer, custom fields
- Any Miscellaneous Cost changes
Updates that will not sync to NetSuite:
- Account Code updates will not sync