- PO not syncing to NetSuite from Procurify for vendor reasons
- The vendor has not synced from NetSuite.
- This vendor doesn't exist in NetSuite.
- This vendor is not assigned to the subsidiary that is allocated to this PO.
- The currency selected for this PO is not an allowable currency under this vendor.
- The vendor name is not an exact match to the vendor record in NetSuite.
- The vendor is one of the default vendors added to your Procurify domain (For example Amazon, Staples Fisher Scientific, McMaster-Carr, Westrac), and a duplicate was created when syncing your vendor list from NetSuite.
- Ensure that the user e-mail and password matches between the assigned NetSuite Superuser User Account used for sync in your Procurify domain and your NetSuite Procurify Bundle configuration.
- FAQ: NetSuite