- Importing Approval Groups into Procurify
In this article, we refer to “Location” and “Department”. Your domain may have different labels due to custom organizational categories. Learn more here.
- Navigate to Settings → Import Data
- Click Download template next to Approval Routing Groups
Fill out the required columns and save the file to your computer. The table below provides a guideline.
- On the import settings page, click Import CSV File next to Approval Routing
- Click Upload to select your file
- Select Import
If there were any errors, make the required changes before re-uploading the CSV. You have successfully finished the import!
After these groups are imported, use the approval routing import to assign users to the groups
Note: If your domain doesn't use the naming organization of Location & Department you can still use your naming convention in these columns as needed. Example: Lab = Location & Team = Department.
- Why isn't my CSV formatting saving?
- The group name can only appear once on this CSV.
- If the import finds a matching existing group, the group conditions will clear and replace it with what is in this template.