- Failing items that are no longer required
- An item ordered is broken or missing
- Failing items
- Failing returned items
1. Select the RECEIVE tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
2. Locate and open the Purchase Order.
3. To the right of the order Item, you will see the PASS or FAIL section.
4. Here you will add the number of items you wish to fail (see example in tips).
5. Once you have inputted the number of items you intend to fail click RECEIVE ITEMS.
You have successfully failed the items. The audit log within the Purchase Order will include details about the failed items. If you don't expect to receive any more items from the Vendor, you can close the Purchase Order by selecting CLOSE P.O.
- If you ordered 12 items and you only require 10 of them you will put 2 in the fail section & 10 in the Pass section- to equal 10 items successfully received & two items out of the 12 failed.
- If you ordered 12 items and all 12 of them are broken or no longer required you will put 12 in the fail section.