Receive items quickly without having to be tied down to your computer. The following article outlines how to receive items in a Purchase Order via mobile.
Attaching a Packing slip
- At the bottom of the Procurify App, tap on Receive.
- To attach a packing slip, select Packing Slip
- Tap the paper clip icon at the bottom, then tap Camera to take a photo of the packing slip, or select Image gallery to upload an image on your phone.
1. At the bottom of the Procurify App, tap on Receive.
2. Locate and tap on the PO you wish to receive.
3. Under the order number and tap Order items, Packing Slips, and an Audit Log. To receive items, select Order Items.
4. To quickly mark all items as received, tap the Receive all items button. Otherwise, tap on individual items to mark quantities as pass or fail.
- When marking individual items. Tap the pass/fail boxes and enter the applicable quantity, then tap Receive Items. To receive all quantities for this item, tap Max, then tap Receive Items.
You've completed the receiving process!
- Click here for more information regarding Mobile.