- Ability to make Live orders with Amazon Punchout
- Disabling Test Mode on Amazon Punchout
- Activating Amazon Punchout
- Amazon Punchout Set-Up guide
If you're still in the testing phase, please ensure that Amazon test mode is enabled. Enabling Live orders to be made on Amazon Punchout will require you to disable Test Mode on Amazon Punchout Settings.
1) In Amazon, select Business Settings
2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and see System Integrations
3) Select Purchasing System
4) Click Switch to Active Mode (see picture above)
Success! Learn how to create an individual Amazon user account.
- You will need Admin access and credentials to make adjustments within Amazon Business Settings.
- For more information on Amazon Integration, click here.