- Download the list of all open Purchase Orders
- Export a list of all closed Purchase Orders
- View a list containing all Purchase Orders that have been partially received
- Filter the export report by pending and partially received POs
- Create a report by using the Export Data tool
- Is There a Way to Mass Download all my Purchase Orders as PDFs?
Go to Settings → Export Data under Tools
Select Prepare CSV next to Purchase Order Items
Select the Item Status dropdown menu and choose a Status* to filter by
- Use the Date Created filter to narrow down your results further
Then, select Export CSV
- Open the downloaded file from your computer
- Purchased - all Purchase Orders created.
- Pending Received - all Purchase Orders that are still open and not received.
- Partially Received - all Purchase Orders that are partially received.
- Fully Received - all Purchase Orders that are closed or fully received.
- Only users with Export Data permission under Settings will be able to perform the following steps.
- At the current time, it is not possible to export the data in PDF format