- User(s) are unable to see/use the Amazon Punchout option within the Request tab.
- Why can't a user see/use the Amazon Punchout Option?
- The user is added on Amazon Business Settings to use Punchout.
- Why can't I use Amazon Punchout
- Unable to make Amazon Punchout Orders
- Amazon PunchOut option unavailable when making a Request for Order but other users can see it.
There are several reasons why a user is unable to access Amazon PunchOut:
The user(s) have not been added to the Amazon PunchOut Group on Procurify
Ensure the user(s) have been added to the Amazon PunchOut Group in Procurify. To do this, view the Setting up Groups with Amazon PunchOut and Procurify and Setting up an individual Amazon User Account articles for the step-by-step guide on how to grant users access to the Amazon PunchOut Group within Procurify.
The user(s) have not been added to the Business Account Settings within Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.ca, or Amazon.es
Ensure the user(s) have been added to Amazon. Please see Setting Up an Amazon Business Accountfor how to add users to the Amazon Business Account
The user(s) have not been set up as a Requisitioner & PunchOut User(s) in Amazon Business Settings.
PunchOut users must be assigned the role of "Requisitioner & PunchOut User", please see How to Assign Requisitioner & PunchOut User(s) Roles in Amazon
The Amazon PunchOut is in Test Mode and not available to for live orders
Enabling Live orders to be made on Amazon PunchOut will require you to disable Test Mode on Amazon PunchOut Settings, please follow the steps on How to disable Test Mode on Amazon PunchOut
Payment methods & addresses have not been shared
The Payment & Address information should be "shared", this allows users with PunchOut & requisitioner access to make PunchOut orders, please see How to share Payment & Address settings on Amazon
- You must be an administrator for the Amazon Business account to access Business Settings.
- For more information on the Amazon PunchOut Integration, click here.