- What happens within Accounts Payable when I unreceive an item?
- How are deleted or adjusted receive logs reflected within Accounts Payable?
- What happens to the Unbilled PO Items when I unreceive a Purchase Order Item?
Legacy Accounts Payable Module
Each time an item is marked as recieved or unreceived, an Unbilled Item is generated.
E.g, if you unrecieve an item, a new Unbilled Item (with a negative quantity) will be generated.
New Accounts Payable Module
When you receive and unrecieve items, your unbilled items will automatically update to reflect the total received amount.
- To identify which version of Accounts Payable you are using, see Which version of the Accounts Payable Module do I have?
- How to unreceive items in a Purchase Order