- How do I create a Bill in Procurify
- Creating a Bill in Procurify
- Creating an Invoice
- How to make invoice
The following article includes a video and step-by-step instructions outlining how to create a Bill in Procurify. Functionality may differ for those with the Prepayments feature enabled.
- Click on the + Request on the top navigation bar and click Bill or navigate to Accounts Payable → Create bill.
- Click Upload to attach an invoice or drag-and-drop the file into the upload area. (Must be PDF, JPG, or PNG files)
- Select the Vendor and the Purchase Order (PO) in the drop-down fields. The invoice date and due date will automatically populate when you select the PO.
- Fill out the Bill details as applicable. The Invoice number is a required field. To make edits to an item, use the [...] button. See below for Item Edit Options.
- Select the applicable approver for this bill and click Submit. Note: Bills will not require an approver if your domain has auto-approve for bills set enabled.
You've created a Bill in Procurify!
Note: At any time during the Bill creation process, you can click Save Draft to save the Bill, or click Cancel to return to the Manage Bills page.
Item Edit Options
- To add new items or other unbilled items, use the + Add Order Item or the + New Item button.
- To remove items from the Bill, select the [...] button to the right-hand side of the item you wish to remove and select Remove item. This will remove the item from the Bill itself and not the P.O.
- If you have applicable Cost Bill Custom Fields, select the Add Cost drop-down field at the bottom of the Bill.
- How to create Bill Custom Fields
- Approval Routings for Bills
- For the ability to create bills for items yet to be received, see Prepayments (Beta).
- Bills created a Procurify Purchase Order can be backdated and will impact the corresponding budgets.
- Budget visibility is not available for bills and payments, learn more.