- How do I create a Bill in Procurify
- Creating a Bill in Procurify
- Creating an Invoice
- How to make invoice
The following article includes a video and step-by-step instructions outlining how to create a Bill in Procurify.
1. Go to Accounts Payable → Create bills. Alternatively, you can also click on the + Request on the top navigation bar and click Bill.
2. Upload the invoice by clicking Upload or by dragging and drop the file into the upload area. Only PDF, JPG, and PNG file types are supported.
3. Select the Vendor and the Purchase Order (PO) in the drop-down fields.
The invoice date and due date will automatically populate when you select the PO.
4. Fill out the Bill details as applicable. The Invoice number is a required field.
a. To make edits to an item, use the [...] button.
b. To add tax to the items, use the the Select tax drop-down field
c. To add new items or other unbilled items, use the + Add Order Item or the + New Item button.
d. To remove items from the Bill, select the [...] button to the right-hand side of the item you wish to remove and select Remove item. This will remove the item from the Bill itself and not the P.O.
e. If you have applicable Cost Bill Custom Fields, select the Add Cost drop-down field at the bottom of the Bill.
5. Select the applicable approver for this bill and click Submit.
You've created a Bill in Procurify!
Note: At any time during the Bill creation process, you can click Save Draft to save the Bill, or click Cancel to return to the Manage Bills page.
- How to create Bill Custom Fields.
- Approval Routings for Bills
- You can add multiple POs from the same vendor to a single Bill. Use the drop-down menu again to add additional POs.
- Bills will not require an approver if your domain has auto-approve for bills set enabled.
- Bills created a Procurify Purchase Order can be backdated and will impact the corresponding budgets.
- Budget visibility is not available for bills and payments, learn more.