- Issue an invoice once items are received
- Create a bill to pay the vendor
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Accounts Payable permissions will be able to create bills.
- Purchase Orders must be in Closed status before you can include it in a bill.
- Note that some has auto-approved bill setup, and some may require approval upon submitting.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
Go to Accounts Payable > Bills.
Select on the upper right side of the page.
Choose which vendor you are going to pay.
Fill out the necessary details below.
Select to add Purchase Orders.
Check the boxes of the POs you want to pay.
Select Add Unbilled Items.
You may include tax if needed and select from the list, or you can Add a Field if needed.
When you're ready, select Submit.