- Upload vendor information via the import function
- Procurify web app
- Only users with Manage Vendors permission under Procure will be able to perform the steps below.
- Users with Import Data permission under Settings can also do the same.
- If you run into any problems when completing the steps below, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to help!
There are two ways on how vendors can be imported in Procurify.
A. Via Procure module
- Go to Procure > Vendors.
- Select Import Vendor.
B. Via Settings.
- Go to Settings > Import Data.
- Scroll down and look for "Vendors". Select Import CSV button.
3. Download the template first that you'll use to import.
4. Fill out the sheet and pay attention to the instructions that comes wit it. Don't forget to save the file.
5. When you're done, repeat steps 1 and 2 (if you moved away from the page).
6. Select Browse and Upload CSV.
7. Locate the file in your computer.
8. A preview of the file will be displayed. You may need to map some columns if needed. When you're ready, select Import.